- Use of Site
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation;
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by Intentify Media, may harm Intentify Media or users of the Site or expose them to liability;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Intentify Media, an Intentify Media employee, another user, or any other person or entity;
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by Intentify Media, may harm Intentify Media or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- Intellectual Property
The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by Intentify Media, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Site, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials;
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes;
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end-user license agreement for such applications.
If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site;
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text;
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Site in breach of these Terms and Conditions, your right to use the Site will stop immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. Any unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes.
- User Content
The Site may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Content") on or through the Site.
All User Content must comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms and Conditions.
Any User Content you
post to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By posting User Content on the Site, you grant Intentify Media and its affiliates and service providers a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, and worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Site and Intentify Media's business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Content and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns;
- All of your User Content does and will comply with these Terms and Conditions;
- You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Content you submit or contribute, and you, not Intentify Media, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Content posted by you or any other user of the Site.
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Content for any or no reason in our sole discretion;
- Take any action with respect to any User Content that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such User Content violates the Terms and Conditions, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or could create liability for Intentify Media;
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Site.
- Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all User Content and use of Interactive Services. User Content must in its entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Content must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act;
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of
any information on the Site. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Site, its content, and any services or items obtained through the Site are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Neither Intentify Media nor any person associated with Intentify Media makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, neither Intentify Media nor anyone associated with Intentify Media represents or warrants that the Site, its content, or any services or items obtained through the Site will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the Site or any services or items obtained through the Site will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event will Intentify Media, its affiliates, or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the Site, any websites linked to it, any content on the Site or such other websites, or any services or items obtained through the Site or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
The foregoing does not affect any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Intentify Media, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Site, including, but not limited to, User Content, any use of the Site's content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions, or your use of any information obtained from the Site.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All matters relating to the Site and these Terms and Conditions, and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction).
Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms and Conditions or the Site shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of California, in each case located in the City of San Francisco and County of San Francisco, although we retain the right to bring any suit, action, or proceeding against you for breach of these Terms and Conditions in
your country of residence or any other relevant country. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
- Waiver and Severability
No waiver by Intentify Media of any term or condition set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Intentify Media to assert a right or provision under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions will continue in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement
- Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Intentify Media. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to: [email protected].
Thank you for visiting our Site.